Toki is a Japanese name that means hopeful.
I’ve initially made this theme for my blog when the traffic from mobile has reached over 70%. I wanted something very light that loads extremely fast, I wanted it to feel like a native app but I didn’t want to use AMP.
That’s how I made this minimalist theme, focused on mobile user experience and performance. With everything minified and gzipped, the theme demo has only 58.7 KB and 9 requests.
- custom icon font based on Ionicons (2 KB instead of 100 KB)
- no sidebar (just the full-width content layout)
- landing page template for wider full-width scenarios)
- welcome widget area on the homepage
- after post widget area
- 3 footer widgets
- header search
- single post navigation (previous post – next post)
- list only titles (no thumbnail, meta, excerpt)
** You need to have Genesis Framework in order to use the child theme. Genesis Framework is not included with the theme.